In the latest version of the software we added these new features:
- Improvement of the calculation checks of framed walls: now the software, for the checks reported in chapter 18.104.22.168 of Eurocode 5, allows to consider panels with a height lower than the height of the wall.
- KLH CLT panels updated: we updated the stratigraphy of the KLH CLT panels.
- Inclusion of Gyproc Habito: the gypsum plasterboard for structural use Gyproc Habito is now available and it can be used as sheathing panel in framed walls.
- Inclusion of Siniat LaDura Plus, LaDura Premium e Nida Twarda Plus: Siniat plasterboard panels for structural use have been added and can now be used as bracing of the framed walls.
- Inclusion of Rigips Rigidur H: the gypsum fibreboard for structural use Rigips Rigidur H is now available and it can be used as sheathing panel in framed walls.
- Inclusion of Fermacell Powerpanel HD: Fermacell cement-bonded panels for structural use have been added and can now be used as bracing of framed walls.
- Inclusion of WISA: the archive of plywood panels for structural use for the bracing of framed walls has been expanded with the addition of WISA products.
- Added the accidental eccentricity in the calculation report.
- Bug fixing and small improvements.