02/08/2021 – Ver. 86 – Improved verifications of framed walls, updating of KLH CLT panels, addition of Gyproc, Siniat, Rigips, Fermacell and WISA panels, addition of accidental eccentricity in report
In the latest version of the software we added these new features:
- Improvement of the calculation checks of framed walls: now the software, for the checks reported in chapter 22.214.171.124 of Eurocode 5, allows to consider panels with a height lower than the height of the wall.
- KLH CLT panels updated: we updated the stratigraphy of the KLH CLT panels.
- Inclusion of Gyproc Habito: the gypsum plasterboard for structural use Gyproc Habito is now available and it can be used as sheathing panel in framed walls.
- Inclusion of Siniat LaDura Plus, LaDura Premium e Nida Twarda Plus: Siniat plasterboard panels for structural use have been added and can now be used as bracing of the framed walls.
- Inclusion of Rigips Rigidur H: the gypsum fibreboard for structural use Rigips Rigidur H is now available and it can be used as sheathing panel in framed walls.
- Inclusion of Fermacell Powerpanel HD: Fermacell cement-bonded panels for structural use have been added and can now be used as bracing of framed walls.
- Inclusion of WISA: the archive of plywood panels for structural use for the bracing of framed walls has been expanded with the addition of WISA products.
- Added the accidental eccentricity in the calculation report.
- Bug fixing and small improvements.